Top 10 Best Luggage for Business Travel Suits | 2019 |
If you are a seasoned business traveler than having an A class luggage that goes with your business suits would be a mandatory thing. Or maybe you are a college graduate and realized that sling backpack really doesn’t go well with your CEO. So, getting that best luggage for business travel suits would be a good decision right about now.
So, to make your business travels far more efficient, you can find some valuable tips in my article. I have put together the best luggage for Business Travel Suits, what other options you have in terms of business luggage. And, of course, a business luggage buyer’s guide.
All of this geared to help you pack efficiently, travel comfortably and be versatile all the way.
For whatever reason it might be, having a business travel luggage is probably one of the best investments you would be making. But, trying to get the value for money and all the features you need may not be easy. That is where my list of best business travel luggage for suits is geared to get you all the handy trivia and choices.
There are some brands that are designed for business travelers and some that have some excellent business travel luggage collections. The art of effective packing helps any business travelers who end up making multiple trips. In fact, if your business luggage is not going be efficient chances are it will break your whole trip.
Don’t forget to read through the last, because I gave you all the editor’s picks that you can choose from.
What Are The Different Kinds of Luggage for Business Travel Suits?
First of all, if you are a frequent flyer or traveler for business by now you already know exactly what things are going be traveling with you.
Regardless, of how far you are going, being versatile, lightweight and mainly absolutely ready to make an impression is what really matters.
There are many kinds of business luggage. Here are a few you would find handy;
- Business Travel Suitcase
- Garment Business bag
- Laptop bag
- Convenience bags
- Carry-On Bags
- Nylon shoe bags
Those just a few, and you can mix and match them and make it your own packing style. Yet, do note; when traveling for business be prepared that most of the time you won’t have someone to help you with your bags. So carry just about as much you can maneuver yourself. Being overweight is not going to make your travel plans easier.
For our purpose, we have listed the top choice for business travel suitcases. You can easily go through the list and make your choice.
10 Best Luggage for Business Travel Suits
If you have a business trip scheduled and looking for the best-checked luggage for suits then look no further. As per features, affordability,and material, find the best business luggage for your work travels right away.
- Samsonite Softside Carry On
Of course, I am going,to begin with, one of the world’s largest business luggage brand Samsonite. The Samsonite Softside Carry On is sturdy and spot on the design bit.
When you are on your business travels and in between meetings, rushing through airport halls, the last thing you need luggage that will slow you down.
The Samsonite Softside with spinning wheels is exactly what will get you through those rushed flights.
- Lightweight hanging organizer engineered for easy carrying
- Compression straps keep clothing neatly packed while traveling
- Tru-Trac wheel system features a V-shaped camber instructed design
- Fully-featured interiors with wet-pak, mesh and modesty pockets
- Inside dimensions: 21.0 inches x 15.0 inches x 8.5 inches
- Outside dimensions: 23.0 inches x 15.0 inches x 8.5 inches
- Easy organization
- Easy on your business attire
- Value for money
- Good for long term use
- Can be a little tough to clean
2. Nautica Hardside Spinner Wheels Luggage
If you are looking for a long trip abroad or even around the country, that needs you to pack well. Then the Nautica Hardside Spinner Wheels Luggage is going to solve your problem. Carrying a softside luggage is great and lightweight, only if you are traveling comfortably.
But, if you will be doing a lot of road trips for work, then having this particular luggage will solve your issues. It is 28 inches meaning long business trips will need just one bag now.
- Textile lining
- Zipper closure
- Spot clean
- 28″ high
- 25″ wide
- 4 wheel spinner system for easy 360 rolling
- Telescoping trolley handles are recessed and feature a push-button locking mechanism
- Fully-lined interior with two mesh pockets and valet straps
- Very durable
- Good for rough business travel
- Excellent storage facilities
- Heavy if you are going for a few days
3. Travelpro Luggage Maxlite3 21 Inch Expandable Spinner
This Travelpro Luggage Maxlite is luggage that is built to last you long. If you are the kind who hates scouting for business travel luggage then just go ahead and get this one and forget the rest.
Unlike many business luggage that is just one big hollow space. The Travelpro Luggage Maxlite has excellent storage pockets for all your important things, like documents and phones.
There are so many last minute things you would need or even things you need easy access to. This is where the Travelpro Luggage Maxlite has outdone itself from its counterparts.
- 4-wheel spinners rotate 360 Degree providing superior maneuverability
- Airline-grade aluminum handle locks in 2 positions (38 inches and 42.5 inches)
- Honeycomb frame system provides lightweight durability
- Full-length interior lid pocket, side accessory pocket and adjustable hold down straps offer intelligent packing flexibility
- Size 21 x 14 x 9
- Rubberized wheel points for easy slide
- Great for high places and up escalators
- Manufacturer defects warranty
- Can be hard to clean
4. Briggs & Riley Baseline Large Expandable 28″ Upright, Black
Alright, I will admit this is far from cheap. But if you are in a fancy mood and have the budget then getting this one would be the right choice. The Briggs & Riley Baseline Large Expandable 28″ Upright would be a long-lasting investment.
Briggs & Riley is one of the most famous and couture business luggage brands in the world. Apart from it being a total fashion statement for your business trips, the storage facilities are excellent for all your last minute things.
It may be on the expensive side, but durability is absolutely worth every penny you invest in it.
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer fabric
- Hybrid fiberglass frame is lightweight
- Ensures flexibility, durability and shape retention
- Outsider handle provides greater interior capacity
- Flat interior surface for packing so clothing arrives wrinkle-free
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 4 stop heights
- Full Dimensions (height x weight x depth): 28x20x10.5 in./71x51x26.5 cm
- Wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion resistant
- Innovative design
- Far from cheap
5. Time Traveler Business Travel Carry On, with Mute Rolling Wheels
Time Traveler is another well-known brand in the business luggage designs. This Time Traveler Business Travel Carry On is set to not just get you around on your business trips easily. But, also giving you an excellent storage facility at a pocket pinch.
With two pockets right on the outside making space for your itsy bitsy things, you can reach out and roll these wheels whichever way you want. This is excellent for long flights and delays and rushing through airport aisles.
- Extra-thick ABS+PC
- Protective hardshell with scratch-resistant finish
- Covered with aluminum alloy protection angles around.
- Mute Rolling Wheels: 4 double 360° spinner wheels ensure smooth
- Multiple Pockets: fully lined interior with detailed lock-catch dividers
- Three zippered pockets made of polyester
- Telescoping handle for comfortable maneuvering.
- Two safety locks on hardside frame, differ from zipper luggage
- 2 Size: 20″, 24″. Only 20″ luggage
- Lightweight and durable
- Quiet rolling mobility in any direction
- Easy packing
- Type secret code and push the button
- Excellent for international traveling
- Scratch prone if no protective sleeve
6. Steve Madden Luggage 24″ Expandable Softside
Whosoever said that business travels can’t have a splash of color? The Steve Madden Luggage 24″ Expandable Softside is set to not just make you look sharp for your suits but also bring out the vibrant side of you.
Pack all your necessities and have enough space to pack for long trips too. The compartments are storage friendly and it makes packing far easier for you. It is on the soft side so, the weight is not going to bog you down either.
- 360 degree Spinner wheels that provide mobility
- Telescopic Push Button handle system
- Expandable for more packing capacity
- The fully lined interior with organizational pockets
- Lightweight construction
- No extra airline fees
- Good for rush airport hours
- Comfortable grip
- Can be hard to clean
7. Caribbean Joe 28 Inch 8 Wheel Spinner
If you are into those rustic browns and love showing off your rugged business side then the Caribbean Joe 28 inch 8 Wheel Spinner is set exactly for you. The pockets for storage keeps all your things in place and the linear front surface makes it easy to get it checked in to airlines.
Simply, throw in a brown suit and with this rustic look, you can scroll through busy airports and meetings in no time.
- Spinner wheels – 8 wheels
- Four dual multi-directional spinner wheels provide 360 degrees upright rolling
- The full interior organization, cross straps
- 95% Polyester/5% Polyvinyl Chloride
- Size – 10x10x18
- Easy and comfortable on the arms
- Keeps things organized
- Lightweight yet durable
- Cleaning takes a bit
8. Travelpro Luggage Platinum Elite 20″ Carry-on Expandable Business Spinner w/USB Port
Yes, the words USB port may make you ask whether this luggage will be allowed on aircraft. Well, the answer is; The Travelpro Luggage Platinum Elite is FAA approved. So, you can carry this around to any airport in the world carefree.
With an amazing storage system and space for your laptop, you can pack your whole life for your business trips. It is built to last you and is worth every dime of yours. The extension also allows you to pack 2 inches extra.
- Material – Ballistic Nylon
- Expandable carry-on spinner suitcase
- The external USB port and dedicated power-bank pocket. Power-bank not included
- The tip-resistant tapered expansion adds up to 2″ packing capacity
- High-density nylon fabric with Dura-guard coating stains and abrasions resistant.
- Supra zipper heads are engineered to resist damage
- Padded laptop (up to 15″) and tablet sleeves.
- Rfid-blocking pocket protects you against credit cards and passports identity theft.
- Interior tie down system has built-in accessory pockets
- TSA-compliant removable
- Quart-sized wet pocket
- Case Dimensions: 20x14x9 Overall Dimensions: 22.50 x 14.50 x9, Weight: 8.2 lbs.
- Meets FAA regulations for carry-on and checked luggage
- Excellent for frequent use and abuse
- Lifetime warranty from the manufacturer
- Not cheap
9. Samsonite FramelockHardside Checked Luggage with Spinner Wheels, 28 Inch, Cordovan
We back again with Samsonite because let’s be honest! They are one of the bets at business suit luggage. This one is on the hard side and that means it will resist your wear and tear with your busy schedules.
Samsonite FramelockHardside Checked Luggage also comes with their ID handles which are discreet keeping your privacy intact.
Neither is the weight going to tie you down because the spinner wheels are set for you to pull it along all rush hours at the airport.
- LOW PROFILE TSA-approved lock ensures lasting durability and security
- CORRUGATED SHELLS and handle tubes increase impact strength
- SCRATCH-RESISTANT carbon fiber texture and minimalist, lighter componentry are more than just sleek– they offer extended packing space
- DUAL SPINNER WHEELS move and pivot with ease, ensuring a smooth ride for valuables
- PRIVACY ID tag holder is both accessible and discreet
- FULLY-ZIPPED DIVIDER curtain for wrinkle-free compression
- Interior dimension: 28.3 inches x 21.4 inches x 13.4 inches Exterior dimension: 30.5 inches x 21.4 inches x 13.4 inches
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Reduced weight, and protection
- No more trade-offs between storage, weight,and security
- Heavy if you are an infrequent traveler
10. Travelpro Luggage Crew 11 29″ Expandable Spinner Suitcase
Well, last but not least, another luggage marvel when it comes to business travel, Travelpro has outdone themselves with this one. The Travelpro Luggage Crew 11×29 inches has ample of storage capacity and is on the soft side it is simply easy to pivot and pull through surfaces plain or high.
The whole suitcase is ergonomically designed where your maximum comfort is ensured. And, the indigo color is set to go with all your business suits.
- High-quality ballistic nylon construction
- Stain- and scratch- resistant Dura-Guard coating and 8 self-aligning magnetic 360-degree dual spinner wheels
- Patented Contour Grip provides comfortable control
- Power Scope Extension Handle minimizes wobbling with stops at 38″, 40″ and 42.5″.The capacity of the product is 143.5 liters
- Premium leather low-profile top and side carry-handles, full-length interior lid pocket, side mesh, wet pockets, adjustable straps, deluxe suitor pocket
- Damage-resistant SUPRA zipper heads
- Case Dimensions: 29 inches x 20.25 inches x 12.5 inches
- Overall Dimensions: 31.5 inches x 20.25 inches x 12.5 inches
- Tapered expansion capability of up to 2 inches
- Straight rolling without drifting
- Lifetime warranty from the manufacturer
- Not cheap
How to Buy the Right Luggage for Business Travel Suits
Getting to the right choice is not easy when you have CEO’s to impress, airline rush hours to push through and yet have to meet deadlines at work.
That is where buying the right luggage changes your work productivity when traveling. Even if you are looking for the best business travel luggage in the UK or USA, it doesn’t matter which airports you are going through. Having the luggage that meets your tedious schedules is what works at the end of the day.
So, I have listed the important features and tips you need to look out for before deciding on the best luggage for business travel suits.
This largely depends on how long will you be traveling for. How many transits will you be passing through? And, most importantly, are you a light packer or heavy. Hen on business travel, it is always advised to pack light, pack right and be versatile.
If you will be making many road stops go for the hard side. But, if you will be on aircraft mostly, soft sides are better. But, again it depends on what will you packing. Anything over 20 inches is advised if you will be traveling for a week or two.
Yes! It may seem negligible, but people who travel to volatile and busy airports, the features matter most. How secure is your luggage? Is the ID badge very out there? Do you want luggage that is discreet with your identity? All of this matter.
Going for additional features is always a good thing if you like to make packing an art.
Alright, this one is a tricky one. Usual wheels are not going to do you any good in terms of maneuvering it through long airport halls moving from one gate to the other.
Going for rolling wheels would mean you would find it far more comfortable in pulling it through rush hours at the airport. But! If you know that the airport is going to be having bumpy or high and low surfaces go for the spinner wheels.
As much as you would feel you could pull through the luggage with flights in transit, being on the safe side with spinner wheels will ensure your grip is comfortable and your suitcase is following through.
The most common question on every business travelers mind; soft side or hard side. Well, there is absolutely no direct answer to that. But, a business trip will always mean lightweight travel is recommended.
But, if you know that you will be making road trips, I always advise people to choose the hard side and a hard side will resist the wear and tear. But, if it is checked in baggage at the airport, the soft side will do just fine for you.
Here is the thing, it all boils down to how much you can pull along yourself. Airports are always in a rush and going for something compact and useful is what will enhance your business travel experience.
The last thing you would need is to struggle with your luggage and being in a horrible mood that eventually affects your business decisions.
So, if you are looking for efficiency, quality,and versatility, then the Travelpro Luggage Crew 11×29 inches is going to get the world done for you. It is spacious, value for money and mostly, it is extremely durable.
If you are a little tight on the budget and need something that meets quality and efficiency and yet also fits your pocket pinch the Caribbean Joe 28 inch 8 Wheel Spinner will meet all those standards. And, the rustic look absolutely does justice to the versatility you need in your business trips.
Finally, if you are in the mood for something fancy with a lifetime warranty then the Briggs & Riley Baseline Large Expandable 28″ Upright is exactly what your trip needs. Yes! You may wonder why on earth should to shed out over $500 for a business travel luggage. The answer lies with their lifetime warranty, their spaciousness and built, durability and design. A Briggs & Riley lasts you longer than a lot more other luggage brands and is resistant to wear and tear.
Well, guys! That’s all from my end for this segment of luggage case studies. Traveling for business is not a vacation, it’s not going to be easy on your moods. This is where traveling efficiently, smartly and most affordable is what defines the nature of the trip. So, choosing your right luggage for business travel basically shapes your entire journey and back.
Till I get back with more have a safe and successful business trip. Let me know in the comments section what’s your choice for the best luggage for Business Travel Suits.